Resilient Body, Heart & Mind:
A Weekend Retreat
Workshops & Retreats
Would you like to:
- feel more ease, joy and resilience in the face of life’s challenges?
- transform stress and anxiety into positive energy?
- enhance your decision making skills and creativity?
- refine your communication skills and strengthen your relationships?
Join us for a nourishing, engaging and empowering weekend dedicated to helping you learn skills and strategies that will allow you to thrive in the face of life's challenges. The weekend will be content and practice rich and at the same time have a playful, relaxing and fun community atmosphere where we can show up genuinely and be unashamed of who we are. The program will include interactive teaching modules, Q&A, meditation, movement practices*, experiential exercises and journaling.
This is a weekend that could literally change the rest of your life...
In this weekend program, you will:
• Uncover the "energy leaks" and limiting beliefs that are holding you back
• Re-activate and strengthen your growth mindset, where anything is possible!
• Discover how to use mindfulness and meditation as tools for cultivating resilience and joy (even if you think "I can't meditate")
• Become confident in using scientifically-validated techniques to develop emotional resilience and healthy relationships
• Learn gentle but powerful qi gong movements* that will give you access to more strength, groundedness, flexibility and energy in your life
• Discover how to effectively integrate what you learn back into your life
What Makes this Program Unique?
Immersive: Unlike attending lectures, reading books or watching videos, by attending this weekend, you are already making the shift to a more resilient life by starting to repattern your body, heart and mind though the practices we are doing together. This weekend will allow you to immerse yourself in a supportive learning and practice environment away from your normal distractions, patterns and environments.
Comprehensive: So many programs about resilience just focus on one aspect of resilience, like creating a healthy body or changing mental patterns. At Integral Resilience™, we understand that to achieve true resilience, you need to include the whole person. That is why, in this weekend, we will work with body, heart and mind, and you will will also go home with the tools to start creating resilient relationships, environments and lifestyle patterns.
*NOTE: The qi gong movements we do in this program are gentle and not strenuous, and there are easy ways to adapt them to different mobility and fitness levels. Please feel free to contact us at if you have any question.
Spring 2016 in Charlottesville, VA - Dates Coming Soon
Geoff Cox is the creator of Integral Resilience™. When leading retreats and workshops, he draws from over a decade of unique experience working as a teacher, coach, mentor and acupuncturist dedicated to learning, embodying and sharing the most powerful tools for personal growth and self actualization. He has intensively studied and practice meditation and qi gong for over a decade. He is passionate about teaching qi gong as an integral part of a healthy life. He is also a Meditation Instructor in the Shambhala Buddhist tradition and leads teen and adult meditation retreats and classes. Geoff is a licensed acupuncturist and movement specialist as well as a HeartMath® Certified Coach and Integral Professional Coach™.